Wednesday, January 30, 2008

reposting for George (Keoki)

I enjoyed this so much I thought I'd throw it on my blog with some translations.
It was posted to my original post with all the other comments and a couple days late, so it might not have gotten the attention it deserves...here's what it is.

Aloha kakahiaka on this, Po’alua (poh ah-loo-ah), in Iaunuali (ee-ya-oo new-ahlee) to the Sedgwick Ohana.Dempsey and JK are hapai ... I mean hohono.Remember the best medicine is ... aka`aka.A hui hou kakou.Have fun looking these words up.Keoki

My translation:
Aloha on this Tuesday in February to the Sedgwick Family. Dempey and JK are pregnant and I'm jealous... I mean stinky. Remember, the best medicine is laughter. A hui hou (Later) kakou (written carelessly)

peaceout! B.

1 comment:

Aukamp said...

Shaka Bro!! Enough about Village Inn or Denny's or whatever. Get your butt out on the water and catch some tuna! Cut off a slab and send it my way...