Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday night lights

The lights are the stars...man are they out tonight!

We grilled some teriyaki swordfish the other night on the beach. It was great! I forgot to tell shelby that you REALLY need to keep the spatula out of the sand, and when I let her flip one of the filets, well, let's just say it got a bit gritty. Oh well. It was fun to build the fire on the beach and hang out out there at night.

My surfing yesterday left alot to be desired. The waves did not seem to cooperate and were breaking everywhere I was not, and the wind picked up and kept blowing me down the beach, so I spent most of my time "getting a good shoulder workout." I actually ALMOST caught a wave on my first try and that was as close as I came. It was fun though and made me want to keep trying.

Really looking forward to the next few days. More fishing, waves, bbq's and next Saturday a trip over to Kauai. Peace.
B.

No comments: