Thursday, April 3, 2008

Back for a week now...

Hi all, we have been back in Colorado for a week now. Just getting settled in. We arrived at midnight last tuesday and then on Wednesday night at 2:30 in the morning, Heidi's sisiter, her husband, their 4 boys aged 13-8 and a their one year old baby girls showed up for 5 nights. Talk about having to get over your jet lag quickly!

All in all, the visit went very well actually. Really enjoyed seeing them. I wish I was not so busy getting settled in, because they had some good times. They went up to our mountain place and played in the snow one day and then went indoor skydiving the next. Sounded like a blast!

So, we are settling back in finally. I'm not sure about the future of the blog. I will post some of the newer Hawaii photos on my facebook page soon. You should be able to access that whether you have a facbook account or not here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=558391751

Cheers,
B.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Bill and Heidi-
I am a friend and neighbor of Kathy Murphy here in B'ham, AL.

Know that I am saying prayers everyday for you guys. Kathy has shared with me and all I can say is enjoy what you can, when you can.

My wife of almost 15 years, Mona, passed away two years ago this past Christmas. Fortunately for both of us, we knew of her condition (Marfan Syndrome) and we tried to live each day to its fullest. There are days when things seem to get lost in the jumble of life but hold on to your faith and each other.

Regards, love, and prayers.

Jim