Wednesday, January 23, 2008

background info

If you did not read my first couple of posts on the family blog go there and check them out first.
http://sedgtrip.blogspot.com

That way you will "get" the rooster jokes. One thing I noticed in my first couple of posts on the other blog was that I was not writing some pretty funny things (at least I thought they were funny) so thought i'd start this new blog.

For example, if you read my first post from the islands I talk about the roosters, what a pain that they are and the fact that I found out that cock fighting is something that happens here fairly openly. Yes, apparently there is a cock fighting ring here on the north shore. You see how this type of dialog, wait...no it's a monologue... could quickly go to the gutter. I never thought I could use the words cock and ring in the same sentence without it being some type of review of adult, ahem, accessories.

Aloha,
b.

No comments: